1. How do I reserve a bus ticket to go to Pyrzowice Airport?
• Ticket to go to Katowice Airport may be bought on two routes: to/from Cracow and to/from Katowice. To do it, use the browser at the top of the page or contact our Call Centre at +48 32 236 1111. Business hours are from 8 AM to 5.30 PM on weekdays, 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays, and from 9 AM to 2 PM on Sundays and holidays.
2. Can I pay with a credit card?
• Yes, you can. Once you have entered the passenger's name and travel date, you will be rerouted to a secure eCard website. Your ticket will print as soon as the authorization process is completed.
3. Can I pay by a wire transfer?
• Yes, you can. The procedure is similar to paying with a credit card. The reservation shall be automatically cancelled if payment is not made.
• When paying on the bus, the passenger receives a cash register receipt.
4. How can I check my reservation status?
• Go to CHECK YOUR RESERVATION from AIRPORT TRANSFERS menu to look up your reservation and print your ticket. Or you may simply write down your reservation number and show it to the bus driver. Nevertheless, we would advise you to bring your printed ticket or save it on your smartphone.
5. May I make my reservation through the Call Centre?
• Yes, you can. You may use one of two forms of payment: credit card or cash payment on the bus. However, when you buy your ticket from the driver, you will pay PLN 5 more each way.
6. How early can I buy my ticket online?
• You can make your own reservation 2 days before departure at the latest. If you plan to buy your ticket just before departure, you may contact the Call Center which will tell you if there are any seats available for the requested route.
7. When should I be at the bus stop?
• At least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
8. Do your buses run every day?
• Yes, but when there are no online reservations, they will not stop at the stops for which no request has been made. The bus may depart ahead of schedule when all the passengers holding reservations for the run are already on board. If possible, please make your shuttle bus reservation at the same time you buy your airline ticket.
9. Will your bus wait for me at the airport if my flight is delayed?
• Yes, we will do our best to wait for you.
For any other questions please contact us by email:
- General firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations email@example.com
- Invoices, payment firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Centre: +48 32 / 236 11 11